Pages

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Reflection - working on technologies

This post is not to be counted for the ICT module assignment. This is just a brief INFORMAL reflection about the work that I have done so far for this module.

I really enjoyed exploring new technologies throughout this module. Thanks to great lecturers and nice course mates, I could manage to use some tools that I wouldn't have been able to on my own. As I'm not a 'tech person', even though I am aware of the usefulness of technologies, I wouldn't have thought of discovering them by myself.

One thing I regret a bit is that I couldn't make much use of vocal tools such as vocaroo, voicethread, etc... Partially because I'm not a native speaker of English and I'm not confident in my English, although I really appreciate materials for listening and simply enjoy listening to English.

This is not the end of the journey. We, as language teachers, will need to work with technologies in any way in the future. I will try not to avoid online tools and will try to make language learning more interesting, interactive, and meaningful.



* One of my favourite places in the University of Warwick.


2 comments:

  1. Nice reflection, one of the most important features of blogging is that you have a space to do that. Keep this blog running and come back to this post in a couple of months or years. You'll have how much you have changed. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola, Manuel! Thank you for this comment. This is really encouraging. Yes, I will try. I will probably ask you for help about technology in the future as I used to do in the class. :P

      Delete